Friday 5 September 2014

SHINee "I'm Your Boy"


[Info]
SHINee Japan 3rd Album "I'm Your boy" to commemorate the release of 300 yen off coupon distribution decision!

SHINee "I'm Your boy" launch <tower Record 300 yen off coupon>
distribution period: Every Friday of September (9 / 5,9 / 12,9 / 19,9 / 26)

To Celebrate the launch Japan third Album of SHINee long-awaited to be realesed on September 24 of "I'm Your Boy", Every Friday of September, to the person who purchased 3,000 yen (including tax) or more at Tower Reords 300 yen off coupon> SHINee I'm Your Boy launch.

Distribution implementation stories:
Tower Records, TOWERmini all stories, TOWER RECORDS CAFE (Tower Record Shibuya 2F), TOWER DINING Ebisu
Implementation at Tower Records Online
  • there is no
  • the use of the coupon period: the 31st (Wed)- October 1 (Friday)
per

  • limited number, it will end as soon as it dissapears.
-

or purchase on iTunes: link (?)
http://www.apple.com/jp/itunes/affiliates/download
-
quickly purchase when it's on offer!!!

Finally guysss after a long time... they finally have a comeback.. although it's japanese comeback... bcs i miss them just the way too much so i'm so excited...btw the teaser is out!!!! OMG I CAN'T BREATH GUYS... PLEASE HELP ME.. THEY'RE JUST THE WAY TOO AWESOME.. I'M IN LOVE WITH THEM....OMG YOU GUYS MUST WATCH THE TEASER... THE TITTLE IS DOWNTOWN BABY.. OMG TAEMIN JONGHYUN ONEW.. GIVE ME OXYGENNNN



HERE'S I GIVE YOU SOME SHINEE'S PIC:







Guys pleave leave a comment on my post.. because this blog is my school's project.. so i hope i can help you with the information and you can help me with the comment as well.. you know that ur comment means a lot to me right? thank youu.. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment