Friday 8 August 2014

[ENG Trans] 140803 GOT7's Message on GOT7's Fancafe #GOT7200thDay



[ENG Trans] Mark's Message on Got7 Fancafe
tittle: HAPPY 200!! Hello!! This is Mark^^
it has been 200 days.... time is really fast!!
our AhGaSes, thank you for cheering us on and loving  everyday for 200 days^^
During these promotions, we got #1 in fan votes on a music show thanks to our AhGaSes!! Thank you! we will work hard and return soon!!
And RealGot7 comes out next week so enjoy it!
you're going to come to watch the JYP Nation concert, right? See you at Jamsil Indoor Stadium!!!
Our AhGaSes, lets be together Forever!!
I love you!



140803 JB’s Message on GOT7 Fancafe (Eng. Trans.)
Title: Today is already our 200th day?
Everyone!!! Today is our 200th day!!! Thank you so much to our AhGaSes for giving our GOT7 lots of love for 200 days!!!From now on we’ll show you even greater images of ourselves!!! I love you^^ I will look after GOT7 well so!! Don’t worry!!!! Not a promise though!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And for me, you all can look after me~♡♡ Lastly, thank you so much again for the past 200 days Please cheer us on more all the wayyyyyy~~




140803 Youngjae’s Message on GOT7 Fancafe (Eng. Trans.)
Title: Titles aren’t important
Hello Did you wait a lot I, Choi Youngjae have returned now
To be honest, I am a little late because of preparing for Nation
Now today is is is=♡♡Day (200)
I will finish off this fiery Sunday
There’s no one that doesn’t know that today’s our 200th day, rightㅎㅎㅎ Everyone, thank you for celebrating our 200th day with complete sincerity It still amazes me that we are being congratulated and I’m thankful~ I think I’m too serious It’s because there’s not a long time left until I become a legal adult so I’m trying to gain some maturity with our 200th day…except not~~ Everyone it’s our 200th day so we have to light it up, right?
So I will go with a serious letter. (Suddenly talking informally) Our AhGaSe that I love, I always cherish you It’s been 200 days but don’t leave even after 200 years We are always by your sides Please look after us well in the future Everyone I love you>< You all won’t be able to sleep tonight hahahahahah

Please leave a comment ^^ it means a lot to me :') thank you....


0 comments:

Post a Comment